Welcome to the Josh First for Pennsylvania Senate website! Pennsylvania’s 15th Senate District is a beautiful place, with hard working citizens who expect their government and elected officials to work for them. I am excited and honored to be able to campaign for this important senatorial seat, and I look forward to meeting more of the citizens of the Pa-15th Senate District in the coming months.Please feel free to email me with any policy questions you may have, and I will respond as quickly as I am able. We welcome you as a volunteer, even if you are from outside the district.
Top 5 Reasons to Vote for Josh First
- Josh is an Experienced Leader, a small business owner, and he knows the issues that central Pennsylvanians face every day.
- Josh is a person of Integrity who you can trust. He is a hard worker, a tough, principled fighter for good government
- Josh is Highly Qualified through his rich, diverse work experience, including Federal Government in Washington, DC, Pennsylvania State Government, Dauphin County Planning Commission, national and regional non-profit conservation groups, and running his own business since 2004. Josh has been a long-time conservative Republican grass roots activist. Josh’s resume is broad and deep, and makes him the most qualified candidate.
- Josh is a Conservative and a Conservationist who is passionate about farmland preservation. A life-long hunter and fisherman, NRA member, FOAC member, Tree Farmer, veteran Republican campaign volunteer, and outdoorsman who has personally led the protection of tens of thousands of acres of Pennsylvania forests and farmland, Josh embodies the values and lifestyle of Central Pennsylvania.
- Josh is Not a Career Politician or Political Insider. Josh is a breath of fresh air who will not take the state pension, state car, state health care plan, or per diems. Josh is electable, winning 48% of Dauphin Co. and 50% Perry Co. in 2010 four-way Congressional primary race, on $11,000 total.
TV Smart Talk – Do Guns belong in PA Schools?
What is the best way to protect our children in school and to keep guns out of the hands of those who want to harm them? Read more